Burntisland Festival of the Word and Spirit
27-29 May 2011
We are celebrating because God’s Word tells us He wants to be our Friend and His Holy Spirit gives us a new life.
We invite you to join us for a special
Prospects Celebration in the Salvation Army Hall,Lonsdale Crescent, on Saturday
28 May at 10.30 am, finishing with a simple lunch around 12.30.
There are many other things you can join in with from 27-29 May in Burntisland as part of the Festival. Look on the other side of the page for some ideas.
Worship time for all at the Parish Church and halls:
· Friday 27 September 6.30-8.30 pm
· Saturday 28 September 9.30-10.15 am
· Saturday 28 September 6.30-8.30 pm
Sunday services in local churches on 29th
Also on Saturday 28th on and around the High Street
· Fair Trade activities in Food for Thought café 2-5 pm.
Dance workshops in The Space Upstairs (above Potter About) men only 2pm, anyone welcome 3pm.
· Find out how ‘Christians Against Poverty’ help people sort out debt problems, in Solid Rock at 4 pm.
· The People’s Bible – Scottish Bible Society Tent near the High Street – visit any time.
· Quiet time in St Serf’s Church and St Joseph’s Church, with banners and manuscripts to look at. Open 10 am-4 pm.
· There are lots of nice cafes and takeaways in Burntisland. You can enjoy the lovely beach, crazy golf on the Links, the Beacon pool, the Funfair and the Amusements. Why not make a day of it and enjoy all Burntisland has to offer?